International Oncology in a strategic collaboration with Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital has established International Oncology Centre: a world-class cancer care centre in Powai, Mumbai. We are at the forefront of providing cutting edge cancer treatment and accessible care with a focus on improving the quality of life of our patients.
The Centre is equipped to provide comprehensive cancer care and distinguishes itself with the best of medical expertise, the most advanced radiation therapy equipment, state-of-the-art Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT)/Stem Cell Transplant (SCT) centre and a Breast Clinic. The Centre provides quality cancer care and treatment - surgical, radiation & medical all under one roof.
- Dedicated team of doctors trained in US, UK, Japan and Europe
- First private sector hospital in Mumbai to have a state-of-the-art BMT/SCT centre
- Equipped with world`s most advanced radiation therapy system - RapidArc based IGRT
- Full range of Medical Oncology : Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy and Hormonal Therapy
- Specialists in minimally invasive and laparoscopic cancer surgery
- International Collaboration with Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York
Outreach Centres in Mumbai are at Godrej Memorial Hospital (Vikhroli) and Guru Nanak Hospital (Bandra East)